Sunday, December 1, 2013

First Update of December 2013

Hello, my amazing readers,

First, the Chrismtas story has been sent to the other computer, but cause of work and now I'm sick, I haven't edited it or uploaded it to fanfiction.net.  I'll get it up as soon as I can.

So I'm resting up and relaxing.  I worked almost 40 hrs last week. I know there are people who do that and more, but if you're not ready for it, it takes a toll on one.  It could also explain why I got sick.  It's just a cold, but you all know how those can make you feel.  I'll go to work as long as there is no fever.

Unknowing Queen will hopefully be updated once this month.  I haven't started on it yet.  Since I have a couple of days off, while I'm resting in bed, I'll work on it.

Love and thanks,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment