Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just Another Update on Unknowing Queen

Hello, my lovely readers,

The chapter is now over a page long.  I working on it when I can.  I'm waiting for the adapter for my keyboard case for table to arrive.  So I'm still typing using the stylus or my fingers.  I can't wait till it arrives, and I can type it much faster. 

I'm not revealing anything about Chapters 18 and 19.  So you'll have to wait and see what happens.  I'm waiting for Chapter 18 to return from my beta.  As I said it'll be awhile in coming.  I still haven't decided about the Sneak Peek.

I haven't decided which story I will work on first.  I may actually remove some or leave them and rework on them.  Mostly my Power Ranger story may stay on the back burner for awhile.  I want  to finish my Dragon Age story since it has really only a few more chapters left, first.  Also, I need to think of my next Labyrinth story idea.  I've got  nothing yet.

Until next time.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment