Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Small Delay for Chapter 15 (Maybe)

I started over.  I didn't like what I had so I rewrote a page and a half.  Now it's maybe 3 pages and a half.  I may give you all a seek peek, but this time I won't start typing until I'm finished with the chapter.  Also, hopefully, it won't be as long as the others.  I will say no wedding in this one.  I may actually wait to have a bit of Chapter 16 ready as seek peek when I upload Chapter 15.

I'm thinking of doing an Easter story.  Well, more of a spring time story.  I've decided to continue working on my old Holiday Story Series.  I do want to hear what you all think about it.  I've created a poll on fanfiction.net.  It can be found at  http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1521874/.  It's my account profile on the site.  You will see the poll at the top.  Click and vote.  I'll have it up until March 1, 2013 (CDT).  I can't say at what exactly time it will close, but it will close on this date.

No comments:

Post a Comment