Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chapter 14 Update

Hello, my lovely readers.  I worked for a fair bit of time early this morning on Chapter 14.  It's about 7 pages handwritten at the moment.  I will admit that the beginning may be a bit boring, but I wanted to show some girl time between Vivienne and Sarah.  Also, Elwyn returns. 

It's hard to look up information on lesser characters when everything is on a computer, and you can't get on one.  I would print it out but it seems our printer is acting up.  So I do my best to get what info I can and what I can remember.  So as you read please tell me of any in-constancies.  I'll gladly go back and fix them.  I'm doing my best with what I have.

So leave some comment or pm me on fanfiction.net.  I love hearing from my readers.  I'm also trying to work on my next story, but after The Unknowing Queen is finished, I must get back to the unfinished stories I need to work on.

CL

No comments:

Post a Comment